To work a subsidized job with YES, you will need to provide your Work Permit (we keep this on file and return it at the end of the summer) and Social Security Card (we make a copy and return it to you). We will also make a copy of your school ID (or other Photo ID). If your family qualifies for low-income services (YES defines this as 200% of the federal poverty level or below), your parent will need to fill out an additional TSYEP form. If you are not a citizen of the United States, we may also require a copy of your Permanent Resident Card and/or your I-94